Providing trusted Orthopedic care in the community for over 40+ years
At Wisconsin Bone and Joint, we pride ourselves with providing you highly personalized and comprehensive orthopedic care. Our philosophy of direct physician-to-patient care means your physician will be an intrical part of every stage of your care. This commitment to a dedicated continuum-of-care model has made us one of the most trusted and respected practices in Southeast Wisconsin and greater Milwaukee area.
Award-winning orthopedic care in the Greater Wauwatosa area
Wisconsin Bone & Joint offers a full spectrum of orthopedic services and treatment options for everything, from conditions such as arthritis and osteoporosis to sports injuries and joint replacement surgery.
Providing orthopedic services to the greater Wauwatosa area, our programs focus on reducing pain, restoring function and improving quality of life. Patients receiving orthopedic care at one of our 3 convenient locations and benefit from a high level of compassionate, quality care that is the result of:
- An interdisciplinary team of skilled and compassionate medical professionals, including skilled, board certified orthopedic surgeons; experienced physician-assistants and on-site physical therapists.
- State-of-the-art-facilities for medical and surgical care. We work with several local hospitals and surgical centers to bring you the latest in surgical treatment options.
- Advanced technology and state-of-the-art procedures, including minimally invasive surgery.
- Comprehensive orthopedics care address adult and pediatric orthopedic conditions.
- Comprehensive post-surgical programs designed to help patients recover faster and with excellent outcomes.
- Evenings and weekends on-cal Wisconsin Bone & Joint orthopedic specialist.
Our commitment to compassionate and quality patient treatment underlies all that we do. For patients and their families, Wisconsin Bone & Joint’s nationally recognized care means access to quality orthopedic services, excellent outcomes, and care they can trust, all conveniently located close to home.
We Look Forward to Helping You
If you have been experiencing joint pain and/or if you have been diagnosed with an orthopedic condition that requires further attention, we will be pleased to work with you and your primary care provider to help you.
To learn more about the orthopedic treatment options available at Wisconsin Bone & Joint, or to schedule an appointment, call our Health Connection at 414-257-1772.