Award-winning orthopedic care in the Greater Wauwatosa area
Wisconsin Bone & Joint offers a full spectrum of orthopedic services and treatment options for everything, from conditions such as arthritis and osteoporosis to sports injuries and joint replacement surgery.
Providing orthopedic services to the greater Wauwatosa area, our programs focus on reducing pain, restoring function and improving quality of life. Patients receiving orthopedic care at one of our 3 convenient locations and benefit from a high level of compassionate, quality care that is the result of:
- An interdisciplinary team of skilled and compassionate medical professionals, including skilled, board certified orthopedic surgeons; experienced physician-assistants and on-site physical therapists.
- State-of-the-art-facilities for medical and surgical care. We work with several local hospitals and surgical centers to bring you the latest in surgical treatment options.
- Advanced technology and state-of-the-art procedures, including minimally invasive surgery.
- Comprehensive orthopedics care address adult and pediatric orthopedic conditions.
- Comprehensive post-surgical programs designed to help patients recover faster and with excellent outcomes.
- Evenings and weekends on-cal Wisconsin Bone & Joint orthopedic specialist.
Our commitment to compassionate and quality patient treatment underlies all that we do. For patients and their families, Wisconsin Bone & Joint’s nationally recognized care means access to quality orthopedic services, excellent outcomes, and care they can trust, all conveniently located close to home.
We Look Forward to Helping You
If you have been experiencing joint pain and/or if you have been diagnosed with an orthopedic condition that requires further attention, we will be pleased to work with you and your primary care provider to help you.
To learn more about the orthopedic treatment options available at Wisconsin Bone & Joint, or to schedule an appointment, call our Health Connection at 414-257-1772.
At Wisconsin Bone and Joint, we offer the full complement of orthopedic services to make your treatment and recovery as smooth as possible. Three convenient office locations and numerous sites where surgeries are performed ensure that you never have far to travel.
Our Specialties Include: